- Render emergency medical service.
- To provide temporary life support to the sick and injured regardless of race, ethnicity, and/or the ability to pay.
- Assure safe transport to the nearest appropriate medical facility.
- Ensure the continuum of care once at the medical facility.
- To offer safety awareness programs throughout the community we serve.
400 West Stephen Street
Martinsburg , WV 25401
Monday through Friday
9 AM to 5 PM
Telephone number: (304) 264-1921
An operator is available 24 hours per day for emergencies.